The area of Moudros is located on east Lemnos and includes, besides the namesake town, the villages of Kalliopi, Kaminia, Lychna, Kontopouli, Panagia, Plaka, Repanidi, Roussopouli, Romanou, Skandali, Fissini and Agia Sofia. Access is by road from Myrina.
The Information Centre for the History and Maritime Tradition of Moudros is located at the old school building in the southwestern part of Moudros, near the port area.
Information Centre for the History and Maritime Tradition of Moudros
Limani Moudrou, Moudros 814 01
- Lemnos at the dawn of the 20th century
- Moudros Bay and the settlement
- The heart of the naval fight in the Aegean
- Moudros during World War I
- Lemnos during a period of big changes